Friday, January 2

Brief little update. Glimmer Train now has 'Another Summer Day' and 'Unsent Letters' (it's not only a paying market, but offers $700 for straight submissions, and more for competitions, but those have entrance fees).

I've also picked up multiple woman's mag fiction editions. None of them have submission guidelines in, annoying, but I have discovered a womag blog that has them, so I might try writing something for them. Also pretty high paying markets. Plus, when I'm done with the magazines, I can leave them at the doctors so people have something more interesting than Top Ten Lipstick Tips to read!




I'm currently making bread, and while I'm waiting for it to rise I discovered wordle:

Wordle: sigkinks

Makes it nice and obvious what my favourite words are!

No comments: